Posted on | April 23, 2012 | 3 Comments
Due to the successful clinic with the initial batch, we will be launching 2 new programs this May. We have learned that a single day event may not be sufficient for a comprehensive training on basic Adwords campaign development and launch.
We have decided to expand the program into 2 days.
Who is this training ideally for:
1) Online Marketing professionals who want to expand their knowledge with the use of PPC as part of their marketing arsenal.
2) Online Marketing professionals who have zero knowledge of Paid Search Marketing and want to offer it as an additional product to their clients.
3) Operations Managers of Online Marketing BPO companies who want to have a grasp of how PPC works so they can relate with their Paid Search Account managers.
Date: May 18-19,2012 (10am to 6pm)
Venue: Astoria Plaza Ortigas
Fee: Php 5,000 ( includes snacks, lunch)
What to bring: Laptops, Wifi plugins
What to expect: Hands-on training on how to launch a campaign (Search, Mobile, Contextual).
Limited to 5 slots only. As of May 02, 2012 only 1 slot left
Feedback from the first batch of Participants:
Thanks Cell, got more ideas on how to properly execute campaigns and also additional knowledge on what monitoring and on how to manage the budget. Also thanks for answering all questions even if some of those are out of topic.
Almer Viloria, SEM Manager, Sulit.ph
Thanks sir Cell. Those topics were very helpful for me to better understand what’s PPC all about, PPC strategies, etc. Hindi ganun kadali ang PPC pala and thanks for this wonderful opportunity para mapag aralan ang PPC… Please update me para sa susunod na training.
Anne Tan, Local Search Heroes
Thanks Sir Cell, It’s a good start to attend on the PPC, it ignites my interest to learn more. I hope there will be more tutorials to come!
Joseph “OTEP” Emmanuel, Branders Philppines
Thanks Cell, the session was indeed very enlightening and I can now appreciate how Google PPC can become a powerful marketing tool given the right strategies. Thanks for the opportunity and for dedicating time and effort to teach beginners like me. Looking forward to the next set of training…
Joy Munsayac, Source Fit
Thanks Mr. Jacela. BITIN!!! There’s a lot more to discuss about PPC. The curriculum is very helpful on my part. You, as the instructor, were able to introduced new topics, tips and strategies on how to create and run PPC campaigns. Also, you were able to explain and expound such topics for me, us to digest it thoroughly, hehe. I’ve learned a lot from you, but too bad, medyo kulang sa oras. I know, there still so much to learn pa. Looking forward to the next PPC clinic
Kim Leonardo, PPC Manager, GO Industry
Instructor: Cell Jacela
* Cellconversion has the right to refuse any interested participant.
Latest posts by Cell Jacela (see all)
- Analytics Anonymous: Online Marketing’s Unsung Heroes - September 24, 2013
- PPC Pinas Meetup 2013 - May 15, 2013
- Early Monthly Referral Bonus has been issued - December 21, 2012