Posted on | May 21, 2012 | 5 Comments
Yes it is coming to Iloilo this July! After 2 successful clinics in Manila ,last April and May, we finally got an invite from the local SEO organization to conduct the PPC training in Iloilo.
Who is this training ideally for:
1) Online Marketing professionals who want to expand their knowledge with the use of PPC as part of their marketing arsenal.
2) Online Marketing professionals who have zero knowledge of Paid Search Marketing and want to offer it as an additional product to their clients.
3) Operations Managers of Online Marketing BPO companies who want to have a grasp of how PPC works so they can relate with their Paid Search Account managers.
Date: July 21,2012 (9am to 7pm) Tentative.
Venue: Steps of Rome, Plazuela, Iloilo City
Fee: Php 3,500 ( includes snacks, lunch)
What to bring: Laptops, Wifi plugins
What to expect: Hands-on training on how to launch a campaign (Search, Mobile, Contextual and a whole lot more).
Limited to 10 slots only. Please contact Lynie (email@example.com) or Jason for details
Cebu and Cagayan de Oro might be next.
Latest posts by Cell Jacela (see all)
- Analytics Anonymous: Online Marketing’s Unsung Heroes - September 24, 2013
- PPC Pinas Meetup 2013 - May 15, 2013
- Early Monthly Referral Bonus has been issued - December 21, 2012